CRAZE OVER KIEHL's

/
0 Comments


Every girls has her own struggles in life. Mine was always my skin. Never had it perfect-spots, redness, enlarged pores, etc., etc., etc. Anyone suffering same things would understand me, right?


Anyway, in my mind I thought, that by the time I would be 25, my skin would become free of any hormonal changes and won't bother me as much! Neeeeh, WRONG! I'm almost 30, and still with those same annoying problems. So of course for the life time my No.1 goal is skincare.

So you could probably imagine, how happy I was, when I saw that Kiehl's is coming to Lithuania. You gotta understand, Lithuania is not rich with cult and iconic make-up or skincare brands. So this step of Kiehl's is my dream come true. And they are opening on Friday, 27 of May.



First of Kiehl's I heard from youtube and internet. It was my number one brand to try out. And when, oh my luck, I found a stand in Copenhagen airport, I knew then and there, I should get something. So I went with Midnight recovery concentrate. I've been using it every single night, for the past 3,5 months. And it is more than amazing - it sinks in momentarily, plumps and hydrates my skin. In the morning it's soft, healed and ready for the day.

Before using it I was miserable, but now I acctualy see changes. For the good, hopefully for the best for long. And again super happy, that I will have the opportunity localy see other products. I've been eyeing that hyper pigmentation teatment, mask with coriander and of course, can't wait to try out new Overnight gentle peel with quinoa! Can you tell I'm obsessed.

Maybe we will meet there-hope we do, coz you really need to try that stuff, it's beyond good!


You may also like

Komentarų nėra:

Flickr Images